Magnesphere treatments vary due to the specific issue at hand, and recognizing the benefits of treatment can take time depending on what is being treated. Your condition may be something that we have a lot of experience with (like osteoarthritis) or something that we have had much less times treating in the past. Normally, a working protocol can be created quickly so that you are feeling better in six sessions or less. Smaller issues, such as a headache or inflammation of the knee, can respond quicker than more severe conditions. If you in fact have a condition that we have not had much experience in treating, or is a chronic disease, or lifestyle choice issue, it may take longer to see any benefits of treatment; between 15-30 sessions. To maintain the benefits you acquire, follow up sessions may be needed to maintain what you have recognized.
As a patient, it is imperative to do the following:
- Keep your appointments! Keeping consistency between your sessions will result in seeing faster benefits, and make the benefits last longer. Missed appointments mean more sessions in the long run to get and keep the results you hoped for.
- Manage Stress: Create a routine that involves doing something different to help manage daily stresses. Yoga, Meditation, and other relaxing techniques will help to improve your health and mindset.
- Exercise: Regular exercise will give you more energy and help you live a longer healthier life! It doesn’t matter how old you are, what shape you are in, or your physical ability. Every little bit counts.
- Eat Well: Eating healthier will make you feel and look better! Cutting out the sugar, excess alcohol, and processed foods from your diet will make for a better, healthier, happier, you!
- Hydrate: One of the more important, and most commonly forgotten, way to better health is hydration. It is the principal element of the body, and your life literally depends on it! There are no real rules to go by when it comes to drinking it, but it is important to have a few glasses a day in addition to that morning coffee!